For over 20 years, AmeriPsych has been a leading provider of foster care/adoption services, home and community based parent education, case management and counseling services throughout Arizona.
What We Do
AmeriPsych provides a variety of child welfare and social services to children and their families. Specific services include:
- foster care licensing and adoption certification
- state-approved training for potential foster and adoptive parents
- home and community based instruction in positive parenting techniques, and life and home management skills
- office based individual and family counseling
- home based individual and family counseling
- intensive home based intervention for families involved in the Child Protective Services (CPS) system
- supervised visitation for parents, children, and sibling groups
For More Information:
AmeriPsych – Statewide Office
2400 W Dunlap Ave., Ste 124
Phoenix, AZ 85021
Please contact Veronica Pacheco, Training Coordinator, before the first meeting, as classes are subject to change due to enrollment.