ResCare Minnesota Mental Health Services
ResCare Minnesota mental health services have been helping people with serious mental illness, through the Brooklyn Center, reach their highest level of independence for more than 35 years. We are a leading agency in providing recovery-oriented and psychiatric rehabilitation services. The cornerstone of our work is the relationship with the person served.
Our agencies are founded on the core principles and values of hope, partnership, choice and self-direction. Our program and services help individuals develop the skills and access the resources needed to increase their capacity to be successful and satisfied in the living, learning, working and social environment of their choice.
- Intensive Residential Treatment Service (IRTS)
- Individual and group skill development, room and board, medication management, assessment/planning, behavioral management and resource acquisition.
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)*
- Psychiatry, therapy, nursing, vocational, chemical health and harm reduction, peer support, case management, housing support, psychiatric rehabilitation and a 24/7 crisis line.
Groups offered: Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Health and Wellness and Recovery.
*FACT also provides probation collaboration and partnership
Transitions on Broadway IRTS
Northwest Residence IRTS
Phoenix FACT Supportive Living Services
ACT Ivy Apartments Tenancy Supports Program
Hennepin Housing Subsidies
Community Options St Paul IRTS
Livingston Residence IRTS
Community Options Fridley IRTS
6120 Earle Brown Dr., Suite 100
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
For more information, contact:
- Thomas Alf – Executive Director – 763.277.1026
- Laura Kahler Loftness – Clinical Operations Manager – 763.277.1029
- Cory Baumeister – Residential Operation Manager – 763.277.1026