ResCare Illinois Host Homes
ResCare Residential in Illinois partners with people in the community who open their homes to individuals with intellectual, developmental and physical disabilities. Individuals with disabilities reside with host home providers, enjoying a family environment and opportunities to become a part of the community.
Host homes provide a nuturing and family-like environment, community involvement, personal care and support and relationships with care providers.
We work closely with the individual and host home provider to ensure positive relationships develop and remain in continuous contact with both parties to meet each individual’s needs.
All providers must pass background checks and receive extensive training, including medication administration, CPR and First Aid.
Host home providers:
- Earn up to $50,000 a year tax-free with five direct support provider (DSP) hours per week
- 65/35/ rate split with five DSP hours provided per week
- Will have direct deposit into a personal bank account
- Will be given two weeks vacation time
- Meet with a Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional (QIDP) for monthly visits
- Have nursing services available
For more information regarding host homes, please click a link below:
For additional information:
Contact Patricia Woodall at email@example.com or 309.401.9892 or
Jeff Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 309.361.8861