Helping you live life on your own terms
A strong caregiver support system for your loved one can help prevent hospital stays by preventing problems before they begin. ResCare HomeCare provides the support system you need.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly 20 percent of people 75 and older were hospitalized last year. More than one fourth went back for additional hospital stays in the same year.
ResCare HomeCare’s Life Management program is an individualized care plan that focuses on wellness and prevention.
We educate the client and caregiver so they can monitor symptoms and successfully implement treatment and wellness plans to avoid hospital stays and live independently at home.
By regularly compiling and assessing caregiver reports, the care coordinator is able to spot issues and develop a follow-up plan specifically for you to help keep you well.
Through routine feedback, we can:
- Create a customized care plan for you
- Help you manage meals and medication
- Help you use resources effectively
- Evaluate and advise you about the treatment options, plans, services and available benefits
- Act as a communication link between you and healthcare providers
- Keep a record of outcomes