ResCare HomeCare Kentucky
Because All Care Is Personal
It’s important to have a caregiver that you know and trust.
The ability to remain independent, stay in familiar surroundings and engage socially promotes physical and mental health. That’s why ResCare is committed to finding innovative solutions to help seniors and those with disabilities stay in their own homes.
- Personal care – customized assistance and life management for people of all ages and needs
- Homemaking – assistance with home tasks like cleaning, laundry and more
- Chore – caregivers assist your loved ones with their daily household tasks
- Escort – our caregivers provide assisted transportation
- Respite – our professionals provide family caregivers with temporary relief so that caring for a loved one is a fulfilling experience
- Home repair – this services include light repairs around the house and even yard work as needed
If you are a caregiver that would like to stay with your current client, click here or call 859.594.7849. Join our team today!
Please fill out this form if you are interested in learning more about what ResCare HomeCare services will benefit you and your loved ones.
Services are available under the Older Americans Act via the Bluegrass Area Development District/Area Agency on Aging & Independent Living