As loved ones age, the care they require becomes more complex. Our caring and compassionate caregivers provide you with peace of mind knowing that your loved ones can stay safe and at home.
The ability to remain independent, stay in familiar surroundings and engage socially promotes physical and mental health. That’s why ResCare is committed to finding innovative solutions to help seniors and individuals with disabilities stay in their own homes.
How We Help:
A.L.I.G.H.T. – ALZHEIMER’S – Living Independently with Grace, Honor and Togetherness
• Patient-centered, holistic care for seniors living with Alzheimer’s and dementia
Care Your Way
• Customized assistance and life management for people of all ages and needs
• Ensures safe care transitions as care needs change, or from one care center to another
Supplemental Care Services
• Peace of mind and added support for families providing care to loved ones
• Support and connectivity from remote caregivers to provide reassurance for families and keep seniors safe at home
Sense of Home
Powered by Rest Assured®
• Memory-support tools, medication reminders and personal emergency response services to help loved ones live independently
Brain Injury Rehabilitation
• Breaking the barriers to recovery
Rescare employees say they love their careers because they help transform peoples' lives and their communities. If you have a passion to help others - join us, make a difference, and grow.