- 40 years of experience assisting others to reach their highest level of independence
- A trusted partner of the U.S. Department of Labor since 1976
- Service provider for the Commonwealth of Kentucky since 1978
- Trusted by 33 states to help serve their poorest, most vulnerable citizens via management of their Medicaid programs
- Trusted by over 25,000 families who have chosen ResCare to assist their loved ones continue to live comfortable and rewarding lives in their own homes
- Supported guardians and families in caring for and supporting over 20,000 individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities
- 120 Contracts with 23 states and the District of Columbia to assisting over one million underemployed and unemployed people get jobs
- In partnership with the Federal government and 16 states, ResCare has trained and educated over 7,000 at-risk youth in both life and job skills
- Contracted by FEMA to provide home health and personal care to those displaced by nationally declared disasters
- Partnered with the U.S. Dept. of Veteran’s Affairs to provide support to our veterans and military personnel in 20 states
- Trusted by our competitors to provide over 27,000 medications to over 4,000 of their clients
- Partnered with Humana, one of the nation’s largest health care insurance providers, to provide services to its members through their Senior Bridge Care Management Program
Our people make a difference in the lives of the people they touch.
Interested in a career opportunity?
Rescare employees say they love their careers because they help transform peoples' lives and their communities. If you have a passion to help others - join us, make a difference, and grow.