Skip over navigation
Resources & FAQ
- ResCare Workforce Services is a leading provider of workforce development services to job-seekers, workers, employers and communities nationwide.
- ResCare Workforce Services is the largest single supplier of job-related education, counseling and employment assistance under federally funded programs such as the Workforce Investment Act and the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families programs. We currently operate career centers and other projects in more than 20 states and the District of Columbia.
- Workforce development is our core business.
- Our management and financial systems demonstrate the highest standards of integrity. In 40 years of operation, our programs have never had a serious audit finding or disallowed cost.
- Our professional staff has hundreds of years of combined experience in workforce development and includes many of the top practitioners in the field.
- We are known for our innovative “signature products” which we will customize to meet specific local needs.
- We apply the principles of continuous improvement, customer satisfaction and total quality management to our own operations and to every project we undertake.
- We are committed to building successful partnerships—both formal and informal—with local groups in the communities we serve. These partnerships enable us to provide an enhanced range of services for our customers.
- As an outside, nationally experienced organization, ResCare Workforce Services often serves as a neutral broker among the various training and service delivery agencies in a local labor market. Free from local conflicts of interest, ResCare Workforce Services can bring a fresh, success-focused approach to a community’s workforce program operations.
- We actively support the professional development of the nation’s workforce development system.