Residential Services Overview
ResCare Residential Services provide supports to people with developmental, cognitive and intellectual disabilities. Services include group homes, supported living, in-home, Telecare, foster or companion care and vocational and habilitation.
- Rest Assured® Telecare System - ResCare’s remote Telecare and support service is a state-of-the-art, web-based Telecare system that connects individuals with professional, caring Tele-caregivers using the latest wireless technology over the Internet.
- Pharmacy Alternatives - A member of ResCare’s family of services, Pharmacy Alternatives is a limited, closed-door pharmacy focused on serving individuals with cognitive, intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Mental Health/Mental Illness - Services available for adults who have serious emotional disorders or severe and persistent mental illness.
- Disability Services - Helping people of all ages with cognitive, intellectual, developmental and physical disabilities to develop and enhance the quality of their lives. ResCare offers individuals, families and guardians support in a variety of settings including the home, supported living arrangements, group homes and vocational and day habilitation programs.
- Acquired Brain Injury - Providing individual-tailored options that incorporate traditional therapies into community-based skill training to people with a broad range of acuities, behaviors and resources. The services are designed to help transition toward a more active, community-oriented lifestyle.