Skills, quality and compassion to live by
When you need assistance to manage, observe and evaluate the care of your loved one, turn to our skilled nursing services. We can help improve conditions or prevent a current condition from worsening – so your loved one can feel better, function more independently and learn to take charge of his or her health needs.
Our services are provided by a registered professional nurse in your loved one’s home when prescribed by a physician. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Initial assessment and evaluations
- Pre- and post-operative care
- Skilled nursing assessment with obtaining and monitoring vitals
- Catheter care/change
- Diabetic care
- Infusion therapies
- Lab draws/injections/IV therapies
- Wound care/dressing change
- Wound vac competent care
- Tube feeding, G-tube care and teaching
- Pulmonary care
- Medication management and administration
- Central line and port maintenance
- Other services as needed
Skilled Nursing Services for Children
We provide Pediatric visits, pediatric shift care, and prenatal and postpartum skilled visits.
ResCare HomeCare skilled nursing/licensed services are not available in all states. Please contact us for more information.